yikes, luckily i learned my lesson off a JL w3v2 :) and not 2 dub7s

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

He doesn't have to be a dick and sucker someone into buying his equitment, there are many people that stand by JL won't go with anything other than that, just sell it to those people, it's a win win being that they get to stick with JL you get to get rid of it :)

I really wish you would read and comprehend more, your posts are riddled by this issue. You grab one aspect of the point and run head first with it, oblivious to how you have missed the actual point entirely. Like this one for instance, OP was told he could make his money back, maybe even more by suckering other people into buying his equipment. SO, selling his stuff is not the issue.

Most JL stuff holds its price. Whacu got? lol.

But to try and make his money back or make money off of it by selling his equipment to those suckers whom he was a part of just days ago, seems to be the dick move. Of course there are people that stand by JL, and for good reason, but to get ripped off and then in turn to rip someone else off seems to be self serving and only continuing the cycle OP has thus complained about.

Put it on CL. I guarantee you could dick some know-nothing out of more than you paid for it. It's JL.

Fuck it, JL took you for a sucker, take someone else. See what you can get out of everything and buy some better equipment.

OP has already said he isn't going to rip someone off, so the fear of an occurence gone. But that members who complain about getting ripped off would even suggest ripping someone else off simply because they are misinformed is a dick move, no matter how you cut it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

& guys , im not going to rip anybody off, these subs/amps are in brand new shape, these subs are 900$, im only going to charge like 400-500 $ a sub. this is a great forum, i love you guys! lol no one's shady on here.

dont rip yourself off, sell it on ebay for what you can its not shady selling JL equipment. People pay for JL bc its marketed extremely well and they dont know there are better brands

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Archived