Chevy Silverado Build. Center console V2!! PG. 13

where did you get said LEDS?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

where did you get said LEDS?

I ordered my online but you can get then at any auto part store they have ones that come with the LEDs and then another set of amber ones in between for turn signals

where said online? Nice truck man

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

where said online? Nice truck man

I got mine from plasma glows website but you can get them on eBay amazon just about anywhere just do a search for led headlight strips :) hope this helps and thanks!

Get some HID's to compliment them lights... nice build BTW

edit: I forgot you had them aq tweets... so i just bought them now they are back in stock. just wondering what side did you use as positive, The one with the capacitor or the side without? I have them sitting in the box didn't get to mess with them yet.

Thanks I plan on it some nice HiD'a and it will be perfect lol and the side with the capacitor is positive there is usually a little red sharpy mark on the positive

Alright thanks... i was looking at them before i asked but i must have missed over the red dot. When i read your post i thinking i didn't remember seeing the red dot but i looked again and sure enough it was a red mark from what looks like a sharpie

Get some HID's to compliment them lights... nice build BTW

edit: I forgot you had them aq tweets... so i just bought them now they are back in stock. just wondering what side did you use as positive, The one with the capacitor or the side without? I have them sitting in the box didn't get to mess with them yet.

Thanks I plan on it some nice HiD'a and it will be perfect lol and the side with the capacitor is positive there is usually a little red sharpy mark on the positive

Alright thanks... i was looking at them before i asked but i must have missed over the red dot. When i read your post i thinking i didn't remember seeing the red dot but i looked again and sure enough it was a red mark from what looks like a sharpie

haha it took me days to figure it out finally i just contacted AQ and they told me lol im glad i could help :D

After seeing you graduated this past year (i did too), i knew i had to watch this build!

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

After seeing you graduated this past year (i did too), i knew i had to watch this build!

congrats ! and stay tuned there is a lot more to come !!

will do, can't wait to post my build up here!

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

congrats ! and stay tuned there is a lot more to come !!

will do, can't wait to post my build up here!

let me know when you do :D

Archived