Finally, My Computer Is Running Again!

AMD's good for the price. Although for about $30 you can grab up an Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (1.86GHz 4MB L2 Cache) and OC the piss out of it. That's just me. I'm debating of either getting that same AMD processor or an Intel Core 2 Duo E6750.

those core 2 duos are pretty nice.. my laptop is a AMD athlon and that fucker cooks :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

those core 2 duos are pretty nice.. my laptop is a AMD athlon and that fucker cooks :)

AMD smokes the hell out of Intels older processors. I had a Duron 950MHz and that thing felt as fast as my P4 1.6GHz..... Man I wish I didn't fry it... lulz.

Now that Intel has started to catch up though, it's a hard decision to choose which processor you want...

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

It was actually giving me a hard disk error. you know, "hard disk failure, insert system disk"

I know my hdd has problems, and i dont trust it with very ipmortant data for now, so i assumed that was the problem. I went to office depot, and snagged a HDD b/c i didnt want to wait, put it in, intalled an OS, and it ran for about an hour, then the same problem. OK, then i'm thinking it's my sata port/cable. I tried multiple configurations there, nothing. This is just recent.

Since i built this computer, it has its days where it wont show a video signal. It will post fine, but no video. So i'm thinking its gotta be this board being faulty.

wErd I had the same error. I just replaced the cable from the mobo to the hard disk and it worked.

I had my computer just sitting in my bedroom and I'd just glance at it daily, and I was too lazy to fix it. So about a week ago I decided i'll fire it up, and I got windows installaled yay.

My computer was not nearly as cool as yours, mine started out as a 800 mhz 64 mb 10 gigs of space computer. Its now 250 gigs, 512 ram, and still 800 mhz. But this computer will run any program out there (photoshop, grand theft auto, halo) I just use this computer whenever I just wanna chill in my bedroom and listen to music, or my dads on the good computer.

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.