A New Vehicle!

BassJunkie

So I'm looking around for a car truck or suv, I'm wanting some fuel economy so it'll most likely be a car or a midsized truck (6 cylinder, 2wd, 5 speed)

At this point in time I am only wanting a 5 speed, automatics are way to boring for me to drive (A.D.D lol) Not saying I would turn down a car if the money was right and it was an automatic.

I have a few questions, are honda motors cheap to rebuild? Easy to swap? Any sites that tell me what the trim levels mean? (example ex hx blah blah blah)

What kinda money would you offer for this car?

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/car/510004104.html

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

hondas are very reliable and cheap to fix and rebuild a realistic offer for that is around 2000-2500 crx's are a high demand import

Wow I didn't realize they were high demand, they just seem little as hell (almost remind me of a stylish geo metro)

You live in ohio reinke, have you seen any good deals on cars for sale in your area?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

there have been a couple i ran across. but for the most part we have alot of people selling cars that are crap but they thing they are ferrari;s or something. for the most part people here are over priced. thats why when i buy my cars i go to kentucky. they are usually cheaper

----reference's----

meade916

want a 1993 Chevy Cheyenne wit 250,000 miles on it?

I'd love to have a full size truck butttt I can't afford to drive one :mad:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

I'd love to have a full size truck butttt I can't afford to drive one :mad:

thats cool! one of my friends jus bought an 07 or 08 (cant remember) honda civic, hes used to full size trucks but had to switch to better gas car, he really likes. you should look into em. just a thought tho! :D

4bjfamf.gif

Everybody watching me suffer, but won't nobody save me.

In my opinion, most hondas are over priced, at least around here. Any import that is a candidate for some kind of build (240sx, civic, CRX, etc.). The really funny thing is when I see people paying $20k plus for 93 RX-7s and MK IV supras etc.

The really tough thing for a CRX is that the builders want them and the audio guys do too. Demand.

You can still find one for a decent price you just have to search and be patient.

I am having to take my own advice right now. I have been looking for a 1st generation DSM for awhile now. It will pay off when I own that special eclipse, talon or laser.

I would recommend that you look for the same, but you are going to run into a lot of incorrectly/incompletely modded and unreliable cars. People usually want to much for them as well. Now, if you go for a non-turbo model you have a lot better chance of getting a cheap 4 banger and for their age their style still doesn't look out of date.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Yeah thats the first modded vehicle i've considered, I've been looking through adds and as soon as I see fart pipes, wings, and body kits, it usually means its ban ran hard and put away wet.

I'm only looking to spend $4k max

I've just had a fancy for a honda (I think bibby is my inspirer lol, his is badass)

Only reason I posted that crx is because if I could have grabbed it for $1000 or less I would probably grab it because its a nice little car (except for the ricer parts) now that someone said that $2k would be an average offer that, I dont want it lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps