Latest Test

USAMPFREAK

Yes, for those who dont already know I'm the infamous Greg from US Amps who will help anyone I can get loud and I end up working on other ppls cars at shows more than my own.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Yes, for those who dont already know I'm the infamous Greg from US Amps who will help anyone I can get loud and I end up working on other ppls cars at shows more than my own.

you know who i am right?? you helped me with my red focus.. when i bought those RE woofers from Jc.. you told me how to wire them up with the setup i had.. I was parked next you when you were working on the REX..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I am close, I did a 149.2 at the last show. Yeah Rusty, Meade and Bill have to be at the top for bassrace. I think Freddy would be pretty loud with that wall he's got. I just hope to be loud enough to break that 150 one day.

151 is plenty loud for bassrace ;)

Thanks for the love Christian! ;)

Advanced Car Creations triple point show.

I thought about trying the 139.9 class but i dont think I can make the rex stay under a 140.

oh oh i wanna talk some shit to!!!!

MY CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

hmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

I owe Greg a big "Thank You", he really helped me out at finals. :D

I owe Greg a big "Thank You", he really helped me out at finals. :D

Is that "Thank-You" collectable when Bill is out of town? ;):D

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Guys who drive small cars and put up BIG NUMBERS are more impressive than those with BIG Trucks and little numbers.

Archived