Latest Test

USAMPFREAK

Here is my latest bassrace number it is down was at a 154 and fell off fast when the top seal of the windsheild let loose and score dropped. I may do more testing next week after i re-seal it.

Who's the west coast Bass Race King? not Melissa.

Posted Image

Done on Darren's dot net meter.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Here is my latest bassrace number it is down was at a 154 and fell off fast when the top seal of the windsheild let loose and score dropped. I may do more testing next week after i re-seal it.

Posted Image

Sounds like your car is having some serious issues if its give way at a 54! check all the metal around the inside of the windsheild on an old rex it could be damaged and causeing the windshield to let go.

www.batteriesareus.com

Home of Audioforce and The V Batteries

USACI Credentials

2009 0-1000 Trunk World Record 154.0db

2009 1001+ Trunk World Record 153.2db

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Champion

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Record

2006 1001-5000 Pro Stock 2nd Place

a picture of half the screen does not prove much, could be a burp for all we know. Melissa is the loudest female bass racer in the westcoast but not the loudest Rusty did a 157 here in reno and i think there were some other guys here in the westcoast close to a 160.

Can we see a video of you bass racing once you get everything fixed?

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

I would have video but the damn batteries in the camera were dead. As for the half screen picture that was taken with my cell phone.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Well Like the others said, Rusty has top spot. If you would like to challenge that or Melissa then you might want to get that rust bucket to a show.

Last I checked on Doug's site, Melissa was the only one in CA that did a 150 in Bassrace. I'm not saying she's the only one who can, just did. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

:( Before this gets to a S@$% talking contest. (Probably a little too late) We are all from the West Coast so lets just try to show some kind of respect for that and each other. I respect all of our competitors on the West. It would be great if the rest of the db drag community would give the West Coast Competitors the same respect.

Now as far as "WEST COAST BASS RACE KING (or QUEEN)". We should probably define that a little more. Is that just the loudest Bass Racer? Is that based on most wins? Is that title going to changing every show? Basically its like "Bass Race 101" Anything can happen in the lanes when it comes to Bass Race.

Any how I look forward in seeing all of you in the lanes this season. :D

:( Before this gets to a S@$% talking contest. (Probably a little too late) We are all from the West Coast so lets just try to show some kind of respect for that and each other. I respect all of our competitors on the West. It would be great if the rest of the db drag community would give the West Coast Competitors the same respect.

Now as far as "WEST COAST BASS RACE KING (or QUEEN)". We should probably define that a little more. Is that just the loudest Bass Racer? Is that based on most wins? Is that title going to changing every show? Basically its like "Bass Race 101" Anything can happen in the lanes when it comes to Bass Race.

Any how I look forward in seeing all of you in the lanes this season. :D

notheing like an old fashion shit talkin contest... either way.. 08 is going to be a very exciting season. rusty is pretty loud.. i give him that.. but when you are the loudest, it just makes more people work harder to get there... like the saying goes... IN ORDER TO BE THE MAN... YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN... :lol:

or woman :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted Image

Congrats Greg...see ya in the lanes ;)

whats up with the red ink kimo? its trippin me out.

no shit talkin around here just some friendly competition.

i think this coming year there will be more people bass racing in the 50's. but our real competition is in the east coast and they are close to 160's in bass race so we all have alot of work to do.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

whats up with the red ink kimo? its trippin me out.

no shit talkin around here just some friendly competition.

i think this coming year there will be more people bass racing in the 50's. but our real competition is in the east coast and they are close to 160's in bass race so we all have alot of work to do.

i hear that.. i am gonan build my bass race truck.. 160's here i come :) hahahahah 12 15's... i just got the vehicle last nite..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived