Yea that's Lowe's and Home Depot for ya! That's why alot of times you see sheets off the wrong pile. Cause people get pissed and throw them to another pile looking for a good one! Sux when it's on your pile, but that's another story!

Anyway, nice job on the box recycle. Looking good!

After many, many, failed attempts at putting a 45 on several pieces of MDF, I gave up.

DSCF1170.jpg

Just went out and got some crown molding to do the hump in the middle.

DSCF1171.jpg

I also cut out the baffle, but evidently, didn't take any pics. Gotta do some sanding later tonight, and will take a picture then.

Did a little bit more work, need to pick up some more shit. I think I am going to get this running before my travel starting next week and worry about upholstering it in between my projects after this upcoming 3 week span ends and the one in October.

DSCF1172.jpg

DSCF1173.jpg

Cutting it close lol

DSCF1174.jpg

Test fit the subs, each one has about 1/8" of play so the subs can wiggle a little bit, so that's good.

DSCF1175.jpg

Gonna try to finish up the little things tomorrow night and see if I can't get it in tomorrow.

Nice work buddy! What was your problem you were having cutting the 45's? No table saw? Bad measuring, or just wasn't coming out right? And I see two spots calling those last two screws name! Many goes on the right and Moe goes on the left. Snuggle them up right by the subs on the port wall! They you can run around saying "I guess perfectly on a box of screws"! LOL! Nice work my friend!

I was trying to use a battery powered circular saw, with a 5" blade. Bitch wandered all over the damn place lol. Anywho, all corners have 45's now, doubt it will make much difference though.

DSCF1176.jpg

Put the top on with a nice bead of glue and letting it sit out to dry now.

DSCF1177.jpg

Holes are already drilled in the back, need to:

-make up one more set of wires to go to the passenger side sub

-mount/wire subs in box

-remove to get the box in

-wire up to amp

I am really trying to getting it in and playing tonight.

Archived