Sonic Electronix

not really random.. he wanted a price range.

then he gave us a budget.

hes quite new at this, so narrowing his search down is a nice thing to do.. naming amps, giving price ranges of good equipment helps greatly i can assure you.

he's quite new and everyone is suggesting him to get 4000 watts which is no easy feat. one small strand of wire in the wrong spot and POOF there goes thousands of dollars. i can easily see him fucking up an install like that, if you want me to be honest

he said he wanted a wall and to be loud though :(:shrug:

and like i've been trying tell you... you dont need 100000 watts and 3408490 subs to get loud

Edited by uhoh_45

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

to lose breath is like mid 150s or higher imo.

ive never experienced 150s or anything near it, but from what i read/gather its usually around a 157 that does it.

also your looking at like 2-4 subs, not just 1.

something like 2-3 dc level 5 18s

or 4 xl m2 15s..

but something around like 10k+ watts.

sundowns Z series is quite nice, no idea on the incriminator audio situation though as they arent often used on this site

Defiently doesn't take mids 150's to start losing breath or feeling the bass in your chest. I remember when I first was getting into audio, I sat in a blazer that was doing a 148 with 2 12's in a 4th order. It had me struggling to breath....

- 1995 Jeep Wrangler -

ALL UNDER MASS TRANSFORMATION!

hes going to do what hes going to do anyways :]

Honestly, the smartest thing I've seen in this thread.

OP, start small, then go big.

Besides, there's no need for a turbo if you're gonna throw the equivalent of 6 fat chicks in the back. Fast or loud. Pick one.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

theres a 6.5inch tweeter thats 8lbs its 1000watts. would 4 of them make some noise? enough to keep up with a 21inch warden?

LOL WHAT?

yeah...i think you should stop trying to get big on your first shot.

theres a 6.5inch tweeter thats 8lbs its 1000watts. would 4 of them make some noise? enough to keep up with a 21inch warden?

Thats way more than needed.

I think your ears will literly start bleeding! :rofl:

- 1995 Jeep Wrangler -

ALL UNDER MASS TRANSFORMATION!