BURRITO Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 Merry Xmastakes a minute to load but worth it!!!! OMG Roscoe.... this is the 1st i've seen of this i am still ROFLMFAO... Quote Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
roscoe1129 Posted December 18, 2007 Author Report Posted December 18, 2007 OMG Roscoe.... this is the 1st i've seen of this i am still ROFLMFAO... pretty much Y I bumped it....Im sure steve and dave missed it too! I was hopin to catch ya all on the firewater nite but missed it! Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
BURRITO Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 Merry Xmastakes a minute to load but worth it!!!! BUMP... because Steve and David still have not seen this (i dont think) Quote Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
roscoe1129 Posted December 19, 2007 Author Report Posted December 19, 2007 BUMP... because Steve and David still have not seen this (i dont think) Yeah I really wanted to get a pic of the man smiling ear to ear like on one of the t15k vids but couldnt find one.......wouldve been classic! Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Forevrbumpn Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 can you use whatever pic you want?? do they sensor this? ;-) BTW, funny as hell Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
roscoe1129 Posted December 19, 2007 Author Report Posted December 19, 2007 can you use whatever pic you want?? do they sensor this?;-) BTW, funny as hell not that I know of, and its just whatever pic you upload...... Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Forevrbumpn Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 hehee..... Iam feelin 18 again, maybe a 18+ section vid Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
roscoe1129 Posted December 19, 2007 Author Report Posted December 19, 2007 uhh ohhh Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted December 23, 2007 Author Report Posted December 23, 2007 Merry Xmastakes a minute to load but worth it!!!! BUMP!! Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
David Posted December 23, 2007 Report Posted December 23, 2007 hahahahahahaahaaa thats tooooooo fuckin funy good shit roscoe Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.