1994 Ford F350 CC Build- Stalled out for a bit! Sorry!

Ok after some measuring and looking and thinking and more measuring, I'm changing. I'm not gonna do the center console box as of now. I'm back to the rear seat box. I'm gonna go DC LVL 4 10's. 4 of those and each pair will get it's own Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500D. So now I have to figure out how to do the seat box, and make it functional as well! Lots of design work ahead of me.

Ok I have to go do some stuff around the house, pics and other things later!

Ok new sketches of a center console box for the 4 10's. Can't tell, but this box is a little longer and shorter in height. The rear box isn't cause I didn't have the length to play with. So It'll be at armrest height. The front one I have to think about a bit. I need an arm rest, it's just not avoidable. So I'm either gonna have to raise it up, or I have some other ideas to get the original armrest in there and incorporate the 10" monitor as well.

Here you go!

CenterConsoleEnclosureFrontandRear.jpg

Rear view

CenterConsoleEnclosureFrontandRearTopRearView.jpg

Front

CenterConsoleEnclosureFrontandRearTopFrontView.jpg

Side view with side panels hidden

CenterConsoleEnclosureFrontandRearSideView.jpg

Volume is approx 2.25 cu ft after displacement, and tuned to just over 36 hz.

What are these gonna be for? DC AUDIO LEVEL 4 D1 10's. Gonna put one Rubicon 1.2500 per pair! Hoping this is gonna be loud!!!

very nice i like this one the best so far man!!

the only thing that sticks out to me is on the rear box throw a little "ramp" up to the port it will more than likely help a lot with air movement other than that great i like the size on that power man

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Just a quick question before you buy equipment. Have you looked into on amp for each set of subs? I just don't want to see you buy a ton of equipment and change it because it doesn't fit. Lol

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

What do you mean? I'm doing one amp per pair of subs. Is that what you're talking about? I'm doing one 1.2500D per 2 subs to give potentially 1250 watts per sub. So 2 - 1.2500D's and 4 subs. If I strap them together I get 5000 watts at 2 ohms, I think. I can't find what the ratings are strapped, but they are strappable.

I thought it said one amp per sub. Must have read it wrong. Just saw a huge list of equipment and don't want to see you do what you did in the civic and buy a ton of stuff only to find it doesn't fit.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

No I got a plan now. It's gonna fit. I'll do the amp layout on sketchup later. but I've got it so it'll look symmetrical, to satisfy my OCD, and get them all to fit. So no, I'm gonna strap two 1.2500's to the 4 subs. I was gonna run one amp per sub but I've been chatting with someone and am learning about strapping the amps now. So 2 amps strapped to 4 subs will = EFFING LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived