Sonic Electronix

02 Impala (current ride)

Stock electrical

Alpine CDA-?? radio

Alpine door speakers

Memphis PR 500d

2 Memphis PR 12's in a sealed box

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Im pretty embarrassed but..

10 inch sony assplode, and some no name home 12 in a crappy "sealed" box that got made out of a home theater system. And a "1000 watt" xplod amp.

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

2 GS Redline 15's Infinite baffle in the rear deck of my Galaxie. 2 Kraco 200x2's powering them. Alpine 2 knob with 5 band EQ slider. Stand alone magnavox CD walkman with floor mounted support bracket. Nice little tape adapter. JVC bi9's in the rear deck and Kenwood comp set in the doors. Soon After i picked up a 7909 used and the g180 eq. Was ballin before I knew whats up. Upgraded the Kraco's for a pair of Profile California's. man, Life was good back then.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

1990 Honda Accord 4 door

Pioneer DEH-p860mp (or was it P760mp)

Pionner 6.5's all the way around (the old blue series)

4 GA. kit.

2 sets of NB-1 Tweeters

2 sony Xplode 10's in a sealed box

Autotek Super sport 800.2

2002 trail blazer ls

- Sundown Audio SA-8v.2 (6)

- Memphis Audio MClass 1000D (3)

- Memphis MClass 75x4 running Memphis componets

- Kinetik 2400 in rear

- Pioneer AVHP-4400

- box currently tuned to 34HZ but rebuild is in process

- Stinger RoadKill to be put in within the next 3 weeks

NEW BUILD IN PROGRESS:

-(8) SUNDOWN AUDIO SA8V2

- (2 SETS) SUNDOWN 6.5CS

- (1) SUNDOWN 125.4

- (2) SAZ2500

- (1) kINETIK 1400 IN FRONT

- (2) KINETIK 2400

- (2) RUNS OF KNU CONCEPTZ 0 GUAGE

- (2) BOXES STINGER ROADKILL PRO

- PIONEER DEH4400

LEFT TO DO:

- BUILD BOX

- ORDER 350AMP ALT FROM TENNEY ALTS

2000 Pontiac Grand am

Pioneer DEH-P3500

Pioneer 4x6 in the front

pioneer 6x9 in the rear

4ga rockford wiring kit(still using to this day)

pioneer gm-5300t

Sony xplod 12's in a custom sealed box

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

1998 Camaro Z28

$150-200 JVC radio (don't remember the model)

Infinity Kappa 63.7i 6.5" speakers for for front and back seats

Infinity Kappa 42.7i 4" speakers for the back hatch

Lanzar VIBE426 4-channel for the door speakers

Lanzar VIBE286 amp (4000 watts haha yea right) for the subs

Two Lanzar Heritage 12" subwoofers.

Small sealed Prefab box that would fit on the back deck and not take up my T-top space.

Nothing amazing but it got me by.

Well, actually. i think my very first system was in my brothers car using a pair home stereo boxes that used 8" woofers and it was running off the head unit power. I mean like 15 watts tops and i only did it because he actually had a system in his car. He had maybe 8 speakers plus 2 subs and was running 3 amps and a decent head unit. But then again I was 14 and had no money. lol

I didn't own a vehicle until I was 18 but when by the time I was 14 I had what I thought would be a banging system. My mom's 86 Grand Prix had a good head but the world's worst speakers so my friend Tommy and I threw my "system" in there since I was supposed to get the car when I got my license. My system consisted of a pair of Audiobahn 12's in an Audiobahn box, a Kenwood amp, front speakers out of a karaoke machine, and the rears were some freestanding mids from a Pioneer home theatre. We didn't know shit about car audio at the time and ran 10G CCA directly off the batt. to the amp which several days later caused a small fire in the trunk(fortunately only about a square foot of carpet was burnt) and was promptly and forcefully requested for it to be removed via my mother. I miss those days...

zr2usasig.jpg

Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.

• 5 months later...

my first system.......

eclipse single din, eclipse door speakers, some surround sound back speakers, 2 jbl 12's in a prefab bandpass on a no name 800 watt amp with like 10 gauge wire also had a 7 band eq hooked up just for sub level control. in a lifted 1988 f150...... only thing i did right was had the alt redone to put out 220 amps.... i knew a guy who rebuilt alts and he took my almost dead one and rebuilt it for like $200 lol..... i got ok loud.... OH did i mention the subs were in the bed of the truck with a topper on it.... kept the slider open.

kinda still wish i had some of that equipment.... mainly the h/u and door speakers.... they were loud and clear..... and it actually made my truck rattle pretty loud

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Archived