Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

Thought I saw someone say it was $40k

I heard 20k In labor alone. close to 60k on total install.

^This guy is the cause of it.

Seems like SMD is going to get a lot of guests...the guys at CACO...are noticing that we're giving JP such publicity over here.

Lol so? What are they gonna do? Make accounts and talk shit? Looks like nate will have to work overtime :P

What are they going to do stick up for him? Thats' fine. They are entitled to your opinion but don't be all upset when the truth comes out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

HOLD ON did you guys say this dude still lives with his mommy? Can we get a video on how to get a bank to finance you for a house LoL

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

oh......and i want to feel sorry for JP but i feel worse for his parents. They have to have a 26yr old bum living in their house spending $25,000 on a system when he should be getting the fuck out with it.

i really do want to feel bad since its the worst install i think i have ever seen. The box looks like its a few trim panels from being nice though. I think...

EXACTLY!!

I think... IT COULDN'T OF HAPPENED TO A NICER GUY!!!

What are they going to do stick up for him? Thats' fine. They are entitled to your opinion but don't be all upset when the truth comes out.

yea it seems there alot of ppl over on caco that dont think jp is to blame. i took my car in for brakes and wheel barings and looked the whole thing over before i took it and got on my knees looked under it. and i didnt spent that much but a person that has any brains in there head would of looked the truck over. and then would of went in the show where they took the video and said dude look at the job u did right in front of everyone but jp dont have a sack i think, and thats why ppl keep taking him $

If they do come over here maybe they will stick around. I mean honestly. How can you defend anything abotu that install. If I take my truck to get inspected Im checking it over iwth white gloves after what happened to my wheel. I just dropped a stack on top of a stack on top of a stack and you just hop in and roll out? I would have never taken delivery. I would have said Im on my way to contact my lawyer. You better start making it right.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived