Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

I mean I think I understand why its still up, cause Tommy and jp talked shit about steve?

Shit talk or not, JP is still getting publicity from it. Those who may not have known him now know him. Bad publicity is still publicity. The view counter on youtube doesn't care if people are talking shit about him or not, he's still getting money from the views.

I agree this install is totally fucked but jp should have known enough about car audio at this point to know that he was being given a shitty install on his truck. So either he was ignorant to the fact that he was being taken for a ride or was just scared to say something about it. I tried to give jp the benefit of the doubt after that whole asking for donations fiasco and the unpaid labor claims, so I added him on facebook and subscribed to his new youtube channel. But the guy just acts like a complete douchebag on both. I love car audio and it has become my lifestyle over the past few years but this guy does it for the attention and the youtube hits. Him not getting his hands dirty like we all do just shows the level of the love he has for car audio. Believe me I have no problem with him wanting the attention and paying someone to do his installs for him. But what I do have a problem with is there are noobs getting into car audio everyday and they see a guy like him and think thats what car audio is all about and they look up to him, when they should be looking up to guys like Steve and many others, who do their own installs and make instructional and fun videos for people to learn from and give back to the community. At least be knowledgeable about the industry that you are in so you don't get fucked over like this again. Not saying he deserved it but there is such a thing as karma. Tommy will feel it someday too, that is if he hasn't already judging by the online reaction. Idk thats just my two cents. If Im an asshole call me out on it please. lol

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

I mean I think I understand why its still up, cause Tommy and jp talked shit about steve?

Shit talk or not, JP is still getting publicity from it. Those who may not have known him now know him. Bad publicity is still publicity. The view counter on youtube doesn't care if people are talking shit about him or not, he's still getting money from the views.

Lot's of misinformation here^^^^ This bad publicity is nothing but bad.....the videos getting views are not JP's.....also even if they were it doesn't matter because he is not a Youtube partner.....no revenue earned.

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Lot's of misinformation here^^^^ This bad publicity is nothing but bad.....the videos getting views are not JP's.....also even if they were it doesn't matter because he is not a Youtube partner.....no revenue earned.

You do not need to be a partner to earn revenue, If you have an adsense account then you can enable your video's for revenue sharing. The video of The Truth about Johnathan Price's Install is earning money from it.. Pretty messed up if you ask me, JP's loss is making someone else money.. LOL

You do not need to be a partner to earn revenue, If you have an adsense account then you can enable your video's for revenue sharing. The video of The Truth about Johnathan Price's Install is earning money from it.. Pretty messed up if you ask me, JP's loss is making someone else money.. LOL

The profit earned from non partnered revenue isn't even really worth speaking about......and Jp knew the guy was filming.....he wanted the info to be put out....

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I really feel bad for this guy ,Had he saw KOB Customs work before he decided to give him the job,the amount of cut corners if untrue the earth is the best !! i dont want to kick a man when he is down but this is the bigest POS I have saw ,and i charge not even a 1/8 of what he charged man im doing something wrong,and it makes you laugh when certain installers say why you build threads to give away install secerts??Well some of us have nothing to hide !!,so KOB walks away with a lot of wonga in is pocket but is name is tainted forever in car audio commuity.

The uk,s first 170db

KOB customs looks like they do those classic "hood" installs, lets just slap as many speakers in a car as possible. You could louder than this with 4 18s in the cargo area and it would save a bunch of money.

By far the saddest thing i have ever seen in car audio.

Skip to 2:18 look at all the crap left on the floor after the install, 2:58 something falls from the Bass.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

im sick of seeing this piece of shit install and these piece of shit installers....hopefully after this its his last install and he wont be getting any more...itll be better for everyone for that fucker to be jobless

for the amount of money thats in that truck and amount of equipment it seems like its not even loud...i mean fuck DO YOUR JOB and make a good clean loud install or stay the fuck out of the industry

god this pisses me off

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Archived