Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

Like him or not, work like that shouldn't be paid for. Shitty part is, people like that makes money doing work like that and someone like myself tries to be respectful to someones property and barley makes beer money

X2 well beer and system money thats about it

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Like him or not, work like that shouldn't be paid for.

Excatly, He's admitted $25,000 but plenty of people have heard rumors of $35,000-40,000.

I can't imagine what I could do with a build budget like that, But I am sure as fuck it wouldn't have turned out like his did

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Excatly, He's admitted $25,000 but plenty of people have heard rumors of $35,000-40,000.

I can't imagine what I could do with a build budget like that, But I am sure as fuck it wouldn't have turned out like his did

That's just labor and materials, That doesn't include all the subs and amps etc. Hell I remember when JP ordered all that power wire,fuses,fuse holders,speaker wire terminals etc and there's not ONE fuse or fuse holder in his system hmmmmmm...

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

That's just labor and materials, That doesn't include all the subs and amps etc. Hell I remember when JP ordered all that power wire,fuses,fuse holders,speaker wire terminals etc and there's not ONE fuse or fuse holder in his system hmmmmmm...

WOW just WOW.

Sad really. Got to hand it to Tommy for having the balls to ask that much for labor and some wood.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I guess you gotta look at it this way. At least he didn't use plumbing tee's this time around.

Thats horrible someone would be that careless when they do a build like that. Jp may not do his own builds but he is too nice of a guy to deserve that

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

WHAT 25-40K for that! wow man at least HVCA is getting a hold of it it will be done right this time. i just can believe that because i remember him buying everything before hand all he need was the box and some elbow grease. fawk he got dicked over. must have done something bad. lol karmas a biatch i guess

Archived