How much did the direct lead upgrade run ya? I'm thinking about getting it whenever I need to recone my Level 5. I'm diggin the stealth install idea.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Hey Rylan, what´s the reason, that you faced polrt up against the ideal rule of sub up port back?

Nice car and good how you improvise, without garage, clamps and so on.

I'd bet that he didnt have the room to do port back, seeing as you want your box a port's width away from the hatch to not affect tuning.

Still slams with port up, though :)

How much did the direct lead upgrade run ya? I'm thinking about getting it whenever I need to recone my Level 5. I'm diggin the stealth install idea.

I'm not sure, everything wasn't priced out on my reciept. I would assume not that much. The whole woofer only cost me $565. I know they have an upgrade list on dc's page on the forum somewhere. I'm not sure if they have the prices though.

Hey Rylan, what´s the reason, that you faced polrt up against the ideal rule of sub up port back?

Just because it would blow my hatch to Hell and back lol. There was no real concept behind it. And thank you. You have to work with what you have sometimes. I only had a drill, my neighbor luckily had a router and a jig saw.

I'd bet that he didnt have the room to do port back, seeing as you want your box a port's width away from the hatch to not affect tuning.

Still slams with port up, though :)

I didn't know about the port width thing. But I am glad I faced it up now. And thank you.

Archived