Second Skin Audio

Good Place To Buy Memphis Audio 15's From

bass 4 love

Hey, I'm looking for some memphis audio 15's m3's just two...they can be used but of coarse in working condition......i cant seem to find any web sites that might sell them, i went to ebay and i'm currently bidding on one but i think it's a little to much for it...cause they have a Mojo on there that just 40 something dollars more so can you please help me.....

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...;category_id=23

There???

Dunno if those are the type of M3s you're looking for.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Nice to know Woofers Etc sells woofers that are no longer being produced, and the fact that none of that stuff is warrantied thru the internet

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

BTW, Bass, PM sent... Iam selling 4 of them M3 15s for $500obo, I still have the packaging, they were installed, but unfortunatly, they were to loud for the guy, and box took up to much space in his trunk

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

BUT they are single 4ohm

but they still handle power good

sundown.jpg

Archived