Buy A Fi Sub

Find someone trustworthy in the US, have it sent to them, then they can ship it to romania and pay them for the shipping ^_^

It would cost a bit but if its what you want, its what you want.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i shipped ONE 15" rockford sub to spain (T2) and it cost tht guy 350.oo shipping PLUS insurance of 85.00 bucks... 435.00 for shipping was CRAZY but he payed it

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

holey shit, not worth it!!!

I just dont see the point of paying as much if not more for shipping than the product is worth

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

holey shit, not worth it!!!

I just dont see the point of paying as much if not more for shipping than the product is worth

Yea i tried to buy a spoiler for my truck the cost of the spoiler was the same as the shipping so i said fuck it ill figure something out

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

We have shipped overseas many many times. I will check with Scott tomorrow on shipping to Romania. What sub(s) were you looking at so I can get you a price quote?

Thanks

Shawn Fleming

Fi Car Audio Tech, R&D, and Team Leader

Ascendant Audio Tech and R&D

Shawn Fleming

Motorsport Engineering

Fi Car Audio

Team Kicker

Team Kinetik

Team Second Skin

Team Powermaster

Livin Loud Through Fidelity