Basson50 Posted April 4, 2012 Report Posted April 4, 2012 When will sundown be getting some more niteshade 18"s in stock . Quote
sundownz Posted April 4, 2012 Report Posted April 4, 2012 When the v.3 models come out -- in the summer... likely later in the summer. Quote - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
Basson50 Posted April 4, 2012 Author Report Posted April 4, 2012 (edited) When the v.3 models come out -- in the summer... likely later in the summer. Let me ask you this Jacob, your the owner rite , if so will you hear a audible difference in three zv3 15"s vs three niteshade 15"s on two sundown 3500s strapped at 1ohm in 10 cubes with two 8 inch aero ports. I no there is an 500 watt difference , and I really wanted three niteshade 15"s but I no you guys are out of stock, and I'm kinda worried that the zv3s won't be as loud as the niteshades. Edited April 5, 2012 by Basson50 Quote
jagblazer01 Posted April 4, 2012 Report Posted April 4, 2012 When the v.3 models come out -- in the summer... likely later in the summer. Let me ask you this Jacob, your the owner rite , if so will you hear a audible difference in three zv3 15"s vs three niteshade 18"s on two sundown 3500s strapped at 1ohm in 10 cubes with two 8 inch aero ports. I no there is an 500 watt difference , and I really wanted three niteshade 15"s but I no you guys are out of stock, and I'm kinda worried that the zv3s won't be as loud as the niteshades. 10 cubes is no where near big enough for 3 NS 18s Quote Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK SMD Super Buyer/Sellerwww.sundownaudio.com www.shokindustries.com www.4xspower.com www.excessiveamperage.com
Basson50 Posted April 5, 2012 Author Report Posted April 5, 2012 When the v.3 models come out -- in the summer... likely later in the summer. Let me ask you this Jacob, your the owner rite , if so will you hear a audible difference in three zv3 15"s vs three niteshade 18"s on two sundown 3500s strapped at 1ohm in 10 cubes with two 8 inch aero ports. I no there is an 500 watt difference , and I really wanted three niteshade 15"s but I no you guys are out of stock, and I'm kinda worried that the zv3s won't be as loud as the niteshades. 10 cubes is no where near big enough for 3 NS 18s I'm sorry I meant 15"s Quote
Basson50 Posted April 5, 2012 Author Report Posted April 5, 2012 When the v.3 models come out -- in the summer... likely later in the summer. Let me ask you this Jacob, your the owner rite , if so will you hear a audible difference in three zv3 15"s vs three niteshade 18"s on two sundown 3500s strapped at 1ohm in 10 cubes with two 8 inch aero ports. I no there is an 500 watt difference , and I really wanted three niteshade 15"s but I no you guys are out of stock, and I'm kinda worried that the zv3s won't be as loud as the niteshades. 10 cubes is no where near big enough for 3 NS 18s 15"s I mean Quote
sundownz Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 The Z v.3 is very close in performance to an NS v.2 Quote - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
Basson50 Posted April 5, 2012 Author Report Posted April 5, 2012 The Z v.3 is very close in performance to an NS v.2 How big of a box can I use for three 15"s, on your website it says 3 cubes each, will 3 cubes allow it to hit the lows hard or will I need a bigger box , something like 10- 10.5 cubes after displacements for three zv3 15s Quote
sundownz Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 3-4 cube range is fine -- the bigger box sizes are not really a problem when sticking around RMS. Quote - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
Basson50 Posted April 6, 2012 Author Report Posted April 6, 2012 3-4 cube range is fine -- the bigger box sizes are not really a problem when sticking around RMS. Ok thanks. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.