Sundown Audio

When will sundown be getting some more niteshade 18"s in stock .

When the v.3 models come out -- in the summer... likely later in the summer.

Let me ask you this Jacob, your the owner rite , if so will you hear a audible difference in three zv3 15"s vs three niteshade 15"s on two sundown 3500s strapped at 1ohm in 10 cubes with two 8 inch aero ports. I no there is an 500 watt difference , and I really wanted three niteshade 15"s but I no you guys are out of stock, and I'm kinda worried that the zv3s won't be as loud as the niteshades.

Edited by Basson50

Let me ask you this Jacob, your the owner rite , if so will you hear a audible difference in three zv3 15"s vs three niteshade 18"s on two sundown 3500s strapped at 1ohm in 10 cubes with two 8 inch aero ports. I no there is an 500 watt difference , and I really wanted three niteshade 15"s but I no you guys are out of stock, and I'm kinda worried that the zv3s won't be as loud as the niteshades.

10 cubes is no where near big enough for 3 NS 18s

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Let me ask you this Jacob, your the owner rite , if so will you hear a audible difference in three zv3 15"s vs three niteshade 18"s on two sundown 3500s strapped at 1ohm in 10 cubes with two 8 inch aero ports. I no there is an 500 watt difference , and I really wanted three niteshade 15"s but I no you guys are out of stock, and I'm kinda worried that the zv3s won't be as loud as the niteshades.

I'm sorry I meant 15"s

15"s I mean

The Z v.3 is very close in performance to an NS v.2

How big of a box can I use for three 15"s, on your website it says 3 cubes each, will 3 cubes allow it to hit the lows hard or will I need a bigger box , something like 10- 10.5 cubes after displacements for three zv3 15s