For an internal breach it is very unlikely. the checks and balances you have in place for financials is absolutely ridiculous. Not to mention datacenter control. The greater threat is from an outside source like anon. You have to remember anon has some extremely brilliant minds. Some of those guys are just unreal. The thing with hacking is there will always be flaws and threats. You just have to find it. Those guys are very good. so good its scary. Sheena if you want I can sit down with you and chat about it but its a shit ton to type and im tired. lol. But once you get into an enterprise level environment its pretty crazy. If you knew all the audit stuff I have to deal with and the paperwork and BS you'd be amazed. I'm actually a system admin with a security focus. Im actually taking my cissp in august so most of this stuff is up my alley.

on the flipside. my environment is huge. think 1500 plus servers and 7500 workstations. It would not be hard for someone to slip through the cracks with info. In fact what I do daily would be a hackers dream to get their hands on as I'm responsible for threat and vulnerability management, risk assessment, and remediation for all that. who wants my job? lol. At least count there was almost 24000 hosts on my network.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

while it would be nice to sit and talk to you for once, i really cant. (i really couldnt contribute much to the conversation besides uh huh, yes sir, and oh really) lol.

im not that high up in the tech world even with my 4 year CiS degree i still chose to start low, but only cause i want to learn.. i dont want to be the guy who sits behind the desk that doesnt know anything about anything else besides what my current job is.

most of the stuff i do involves server admin assistant and client repair.

small businesses, like 24-25 work stations max. im only 21, so i have a LONG ROAD to learn, and i dont mind that.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

You dont have to contribute. Ive been there and done that. If you ever want to talk just let me know. Corporate IT is fucking ridiculous. Its like 5 percent IT 95 percent politics and bullshit. When you get to my point you're like fuck this. give me a desk and let me call the shots lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Corporate IT is fucking ridiculous. Its like 5 percent IT 95 percent politics and bullshit.

That's the truth right there. It's ridiculous.

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

You dont have to contribute. Ive been there and done that. If you ever want to talk just let me know. Corporate IT is fucking ridiculous. Its like 5 percent IT 95 percent politics and bullshit. When you get to my point you're like fuck this. give me a desk and let me call the shots lol.

alright, thanks for the offer, when i start moving up i'll probably shoot you a pm.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop