Fs: Rf T8004 Never Used And Cheap

Guest donpisto

Guest donpisto

Need to sell this to pay for xmas shopping and fixing my car. I'm selling the remaining audio equipment I do not use. This here is an RF T8004 that I bought from Rockford on eBay (High Desert Audio). They sell them for $325 plus shipping, which is what I paid, but I am offering a steep price cut.

I tested the amp to make sure it works when I received it, and it does. Only thing wrong with the amp is the LED's on it. They work, however they have cosmetic damage.

This amp is quite underrated, check out the specs at the link below.

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/amp_power_output.asp

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

Price is 250+shipping. I would prefer local, but will definitely ship out. It is ready to be shipped as well. It will come with the original box, the bass knob, and the covers are included, even though it is not pictured.

I have MANY refs and will provide upon request. Not looking for trades, just to sell.

humm..... power over punch,... thats the question and same price...let me see what i can do, i would rather buy from a fourm member than ebay..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Guest donpisto
humm..... power over punch,... thats the question and same price...let me see what i can do, i would rather buy from a fourm member than ebay..

Sounds good. Just lemme know :D

Guest donpisto
does it have a birth sheet?

Sorry for the late response. No, it does not have a birthsheet. I bought it directly from High Desert Audio on eBay (which is Rockford Fosgate's store on eBay). They don't supply any birthsheets with the amps they sell on HDA.

Guest donpisto
is that the only cosmetic damage done?

I believe so. I will be taking more pics tonight and verifying since it has been quite a while since I have taken a look at the amp.