SnowDrifter Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 I'm digging the sound - style - bass across the top It's the little things Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Emmet Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 For sure, was always just a blank spot. Needed something. Quote i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
inm Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 It only shows up when I'm in the UserCP for some reason... Quote On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.