I want to say around february 5th. I posted the sale of my system with no pics. I know that it was against the rules to post selling something with no pics. I was in and out of the hospital with major health problems. Heart problems for no one ask. And yes I am doing better. To the admin that sent me a message thanks for keeping that post alive. And to those that sent me messages on my equipment I was selling. Sorry I didnt get to you all. I had stuff posted on facebook, here and craigslist. So, I was busy with a lot of responses. Thanks for those that sent me messages with get well messages. All I have left is just my JVC radio, 4 gauge kicker wiring kit, 1 kenwood performance series 1,800 watt amp and the same kicker 12" dcvr subs. People offered me more then what I wanted for everything else I was selling. Now time to start rebuilding it back up. I am an installer at mickey shorr and we are a big rockford fosgate dealer. Thinking on 2 rockford fosgate t1 2ohm 12" subs. Heard they have a deeped bass then the t2's. I never heard the t2's. But, installed 4 t1's and that shit was nuts. So, people oppions on that and I am looking at 2 rockford fosgate 2,500 continuous power amps. Only reason I am thinkin rockford is cause I get them at cost not the price they sell at. So saving money is nice. But, if I can get a simular sub maybe soundstream and in 12" subs then I might take it. I have a guy I work with that builds custom boxes. So not worried there.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Woah hold up, might want to up your grade of sub if your thinking on 2 2500bdcp's....

Those are 3k and change amps with decent electrical....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I got ya. Forgot its a 1,600 max watt subs. and I have seen those amps do 3000 watts. Well, I could do the 2 amps and then 3 of the Power T1D212 subs. That should even it out. 2 ohms is what I will run them at.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

I got ya. Forgot its a 1,600 max watt subs. and I have seen those amps do 3000 watts. Well, I could do the 2 amps and then 3 of the Power T1D212 subs. That should even it out. 2 ohms is what I will run them at.

Emmet means upgrading your cars electrical. What upgrades as far as alternator/batteries go do you have done yet?

And max watt rating on subs are more or less useless.

I still have my mechman 220amp alternator (2003 ford focus se with the mechman 220amp thats ment for a svt focus.) and stock battery. When I was in the hospital I had no choice but to sell the batteries and almost all of my equipment. I am getting xs power d3100 I think it is. One I had before I had to sell it.

I let a guy talk me into letting him make a brace for it. Said the svt focus alt fits then the brace to run 2 alts will fit. So he built it and I put it on and no matter what we did the belt kept slidding off. I cant find someone that can make a brace to put 2 alts on it. But, I get what ya saying. Ill just have to make sure that the xs power battery is a d class. Believe thats the one that is meant to be under the hood... Use to have the d3100. And after reading up on the product I am just going to get one of the amps and 2 t1 12" subs. Thanks.

Emmet means upgrading your cars electrical. What upgrades as far as alternator/batteries go do you have done yet?

Lol thats not what I meant.... as in those are bdcp's... even at 2 ohms they're gonna be putting out 3k, thats 6k to 3 subs... subs that are only rated at 800 watts, max rms dont mean shit.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Lol thats not what I meant.... as in those are bdcp's... even at 2 ohms they're gonna be putting out 3k, thats 6k to 3 subs... subs that are only rated at 800 watts, max rms dont mean shit.

lol, i really need to not post when im multitasking. I thought you said just electrical upgrades and assumed you meant his cars