Second Skin Audio

Never built a box before please help.

Ok, so I am tired of the pre-fab boxes I got from soniceletronix (nothing wrong with them they are just mass produced boxes and I want more from my subwoofers). also with woofer displacement they are just too small from all that I have read. Let me say thank you for anyones advice and help I know I havent been on this forum very long or posted a hole lot im just trying to learn all that I can so I can actually contribute to this forum instead of being another person giving bad or wrong advice to some one. So im running a JBL GTO 1400.1 on 2 ohms rated at 1500w RMS amp to 4 pioneer TS-W309D4's. The boxes im currently running according to external measurements should have about 3 cu.ft but then factor in the 1.19 cu.ft displacement of the woofer plus the displacement of the port and the center wall between chambers approx. box volume is around .40 or smaller. I would like to build a box woofers up, port back all this in a 1995 suburban. I have been playing around with Torres box calc with size and dimensions as well as port design. I was considering doing a rectangular port along the bottom of the box. Anyway I wanted to get peoples opinions I took a screen shot im going to post of my woofers specs as well as the box calc and design I came up with keep in mind this is the first time ive ever built a box much less a portted box, so please give me a little slack lol thanks all!

524248_359424690766334_100000964175123_994391_655331511_n.jpg

Rev is right....owners manual says .064 cubic feet per woofer for displacement....your probably reading it in liters

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

if you go on pioneer's site and download the owner's manual, it says it right under specs.....

Vas- Equivalent air compliance. The volume of air that has the same compliance ("springiness") as the driver's suspension. Because less air is more "springy" than more air, a large Vas represents a "loose" suspension

^^taken from subwoofer DIY

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco