BIG 3.....

Guest 90accordman

My lazy ass finally got up and did it YAY!!! lol Big 3 FTW got 4ga. cable....I first got 2ga., but it was hard as a horses back so I got the 4ga. and woop dee dooo  :D :D

SK ^-^

thats what happens when you buy the cheap shit

My lazy ass finally got up and did it YAY!!! lol Big 3 FTW got 4ga. cable....I first got 2ga., but it was hard as a horses back so I got the 4ga. and woop dee dooo  :D :D

SK ^-^

you mean it wasnt flexible?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

why would bigger wire make it work harder?

bigger wire lowers the resistance so if anything the alt should work easier

bigger wire mean less resistance , meaning more power is  capable of being produced...more power means more amp draw meanign the alt will work a little harder
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

but you amp is only going to draw so much power either way... a 800w a/b amp isnt going to draw 2000w of power just bc you have 4/0. it would just draw ~1200w at maxed volume.

i see where your going thou... if the wire used is only 12g then the amp would never get that contenuous power but the amp would work harder trying to produce that power... plus your wire would get all hot and melty but if your amp was always able to get what power it needs then upgrading the wire is only a plus

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer