yeah dubstep I play loud but I won't play dubstep for too long due to the highs being so harsh most the time. Are you powering your mids/highs off of an amp or headunit?

Which mixtape is that Hard in the Paint off? I believe I have the one off his Official White Label which is on Datpiff for free, the version off his Flockaveli seems to really be lacking the same bass

Mids/highs Powered off the HU for now until i get some new gear. 2 btl 15s walled on 2 Crescendo 3500's. I just don't want to harm my woofers. are clipped highs as bad as clipped lows? just seems like almost every song in audacity has clipped highs except for a handful.

The mixtape is "DJ Cannon Banyon & DJ Dyce - Waka Flocka Flame - Shootin' The Breeze Cookin' That Fire"

Other than hurting your ears from the clipping I wouldn't worry too much about damaging them because they are not even getting the recommended RMS anyways (assuming they are aftermarket).

Just DL'd the version of Hard in Da Paint off Flockaveli and re-dl'd the version off Official White Label, the reason the Flockaveli version I didn't like it cuz the bass didn't hit as hard, now that I know a lot more about music I threw it on Audacity and saw its because its 39hz @ 13db compared to the mixtape version which is 39hz @ 23db! ONE ISSUE! The mixtape version audio volume is a lot quieter and sounds like crap AND on top of that when I played it in WMP I notice even though is quiet the whole thing has clipping, boosted a section of it in Audacity by 8db and it really brought out the terrible sound. So as far as Hard in the Paint goes, heavy bass with clipping and terrible sound quality or settle for quieter bass line but overall the song sounds a hell of a lot better

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

well....most of the song is either from bigpimpin, splwgn, Decaf or other people around here on SMD forums....

the other side..well...torrentz or i just buy songs.....

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X