Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

umm check out parts express I think. They have some cheap stuff on there. Looks good. I was scared to take my survivors all the way apart. Felt like I was going to break them. Covered mine with great Sussex. Looks pretty good.

Posted

gotta figure out how to get my build pics up. Do you upload pics. Asked so many people. They act like its a secreat

Posted

Hmmm didn't realize those visors came apart that easily. Looks good.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1862 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...