4 Wheelin

roscoe1129

and that is why it is stupid dumb to put a twist throttle on a Quad! :lol: thumb throttle FTMFW!!! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

and that is why it is stupid dumb to put a twist throttle on a Quad! :lol: thumb throttle FTMFW!!! ;)

HELL YEA!!!!!!!! :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

so we're sittin around the fire up @ Sand Mt. Nevada... my buddy nate calls Steve out! "how bout a drag race, winner gets the rest of whiskey :blink: so steve jumps on his quad and starts piss revving his throttle accepting nates challenge LOL! so i grab my vid camera and jump in the Rail to head over to competition hill... where this race was about to go down. so we're @ the bottom of compe hill and i say "IM GOING TO TURN MY HEADLIGHTS ON AND THEN IMEDIATELY OFF, WHEN I TURN THEM BACK ON.... GO!" so the 2 of them take a practice lap.... i was strapped in (5 point harness) and my back was facing the hill... steve gets back down the hill and goes to where the race was to start. so im looking @ steve and we were both wondering where the hell nate was.... all of a sudden steve yelps out a "HOLY SHIT" steve takes off up the hill, while im wonderin WTF is going on??? now it is vertually impossible for me to get out of the rail ( 5 point harnesses and panicking dont mix) so someone finally helps me out and i run over to where my boy nate is laying uncontious.... he bailed while haulling ass down the hill do to the dam twist throttle he had just put on before this said trip. the moral of this story is that twist throttles are for dirt bikes and thumb throttles are for ATV's! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I must agree about the twist throttles on atv's..I had a Kawasaki Tecate 4 wheeler and put a twist throttle on. Needless to say I climbed a tree and flipped it over cause i came off a jump landed, just like the guy in the video, hit the ground and pinned the throttle just long enough for it to hit the tree and go up and I went over..Sweet..

I must agree about the twist throttles on atv's..I had a Kawasaki Tecate 4 wheeler and put a twist throttle on. Needless to say I climbed a tree and flipped it over cause i came off a jump landed, just like the guy in the video, hit the ground and pinned the throttle just long enough for it to hit the tree and go up and I went over..Sweet..
OUCH! a hand full of throttle FTL! been there done that, and now back to the thumb FTW!!!