Thanks man, took car back to shop needs bit more ...

Need to get it realigned ASAP aswell

wow that shop is stupid didn't they know that the transmission ties in with the suspension on a fwd car

by this i mean it should have been done before they gave it back to you

p.s. getting my tranny flushed soon 223,xxx on old original tranny fluid don't think that is good

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

That sucks, same thing with my car right now, was about to buy a bunch of things for an upgrade, and reverse died on on my automatic.. so I'm just driving it as is and putting everything else on hold,

Yeah man that shit was a nasty left !!! i never driven a car with such a misalignment, had somebody who was behind me tell me it looked like i was driving sideways lol..

driving that as is ? how do avoid going reverse !?

should get it tmrw at night, or day after.

Thanks man, took car back to shop needs bit more ...

Need to get it realigned ASAP aswell

wow that shop is stupid didn't they know that the transmission ties in with the suspension on a fwd car

by this i mean it should have been done before they gave it back to you

p.s. getting my tranny flushed soon 223,xxx on old original tranny fluid don't think that is good

Uh, if that is the original transmission fluid then I wouldn't change it unless you are prepared to rebuild it very soon. Just leave the original fluid in there.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

• 2 months later...

Archived