66437dc5.jpg

Well not in the best mood about the van. I took it to LineX of Orlando to get the front sprayed with bed liner . It is paper thin. When I went to pick it up after looking at it I told the guy there that I wasn't happy with how thick it was and he said he would tell the owner so I left . Later that day the owner called me and gave me every excuse in the book about why it is sprayed so thin. He then told me to bring it back but he couldn't spray it again. Well I took it back thinking they would fix it. Yesterday I went to pick it up again and all they did was use flat black spray paint on all the thin areas. Im not happy . It is a total waste of $500 . What really pisses me off is I told them in the beginning to spray it thick and I would pay extra. I talked to the corporate area manager yesterday about it but haven't heard anything back so I guess I'm screwed.

There is line-x everywhere and they are just bought franchises I think it just depends on who runs the show there. We spray liners at the audio shop I'm at Ive been an installer for twenty years and I learned how to spray last year and they just chumped you on material cuz you can make it as thick or as thin as you want it just depends on how much material they want to use and charging you $500 is what they charge for a truck bed around here. Sucks bro

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

We do not spray line x brand at our shop its good material maybe theyll at least touch it up for dont let em tell ya they cant cuz it is possible

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

There is line-x everywhere and they are just bought franchises I think it just depends on who runs the show there. We spray liners at the audio shop I'm at Ive been an installer for twenty years and I learned how to spray last year and they just chumped you on material cuz you can make it as thick or as thin as you want it just depends on how much material they want to use and charging you $500 is what they charge for a truck bed around here. Sucks bro

Yeah I know all this . This is the 5th vehicle I have had sprayed, but I've never had LineX . Rhino lining is what I have always used. I just can't believe that they used spray paint to try to fix it. Lol I told them in the beginning to spray it thick and I would pay extra, but I guess the customer doesn't get what they want at LineX. The owner told me that they couldn't spray it again , but I know he was lieing.

Archived