Any idea on plans for the box? When I ever get a chance to put any vast effort into my system, I planned on putting the box in the space where the third row would go.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Any idea on plans for the box? When I ever get a chance to put any vast effort into my system, I planned on putting the box in the space where the third row would go.

im in the process of building the box for the 2 15s its a sub up port back tuned to 29hz it takes up just enough space to where i can have the third row or take it out, but the box for the 18s im still drawing up ideas

im in the process of building the box for the 2 15s its a sub up port back tuned to 29hz it takes up just enough space to where i can have the third row or take it out, but the box for the 18s im still drawing up ideas

Sounds good. I was gonna go with 4 12s. Not a big fan of massive subs. Also gonna try to keep it under the window line. So that wouldnt leave me with a huge real estate.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Sounds good. I was gonna go with 4 12s. Not a big fan of massive subs. Also gonna try to keep it under the window line. So that wouldnt leave me with a huge real estate.

Yeah I've had 10s,12s, and 15s but I just wanna go big for this one