Slamology

GoonSquadSTL

Ugh, I fly back right about that time, but if our project runs late I wont fly back til later so I can't make definite plans to go. Just so you guys know, the homewood suites in Indy is nice as long as you get a suite, they have smoking rooms if you request them, and they have an awesome continental breakfast. It's right off of 465 I believe.

How much is it a night? Do ya know?

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'll be there. Probably won't be with my truck though.

How come? But atleast you are going tho so that's a plus. Ha.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

We had a corporate discount, so I think it was about $89 a night. This is the one I stayed at:

http://www.google.com/m/place?cid=11010828980154807983&q=homewood+suites+indianapolis&fb=1&gl=us&hq=homewood+suites&hnear=0x886b50ffa7796a03:0xd68e9df640b9ea7c,Indianapolis,+IN

But their are 2 others around the city. Jeff would be able to tell you which ones are closer. They're owned by Hilton, so the price might be a little higher than one would like.

wel be there :)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

We had a corporate discount, so I think it was about $89 a night. This is the one I stayed at:

http://www.google.com/m/place?cid=11010828980154807983&q=homewood+suites+indianapolis&fb=1&gl=us&hq=homewood+suites&hnear=0x886b50ffa7796a03:0xd68e9df640b9ea7c,Indianapolis,+IN

But their are 2 others around the city. Jeff would be able to tell you which ones are closer. They're owned by Hilton, so the price might be a little higher than one would like.

Sucks they moved it. Used to be only a 10 minute drive. Now it's over a 20 minute drive! Smh!

Lol. I'll be there

Lucky ass. That's hella close.

I found a hotel that's 11.4 miles away and it's $39 a night. Called la Quinta or something.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Sucks they moved it. Used to be only a 10 minute drive. Now it's over a 20 minute drive! Smh!

Lol. I'll be there

Hooker, if I was going it'd be a 4½ drive one way for me lol.

Haha. Mine is 4 1/2 too. But I gotta go to it.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

If I can get funds, I'm deff going.

Just lost my job, and trying for another to go.

Deff loving to hate this right now LOL.

Sorry about the lost job. I hope you get another job fast. Having no money sucks, I know that feeling lol. I'm hoping to see ya there.

Get that MONEY.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

Archived