Second Skin Audio

How Would You Build A Box With 8 12'' Subwofers

bass 4 love

This is SMD people... if people want to run a off brand more power to them.. Not everyone has to run Fi, Re, PowerBass, etc.. everyone can run what they want.. and i dont think anyone here is in the position to tell anyone what they should run and how they should run it.. If he wants to run 8 offf brands let him do so.. THIS IS HIS BUILD.. On a different thread someone said in SPL, it is 80% enclosure and 20% woofer.. so.. As long as he is happy with the way it sounds, and the DB he gets, fucken let it go..

I am the same way.. I Do this for fun, i go out and comepete for fun.. I am not going to go out and buy all this bad ass shit and put myself in debt.. Obviously he has a budget, and he is building what he wants on his budget, unless you are going to donate him money for the woofers and everything QUIT FUCKEN BITCHIN!!!

Keep building your build bass4love, and as long as you are happy, thats all that matters.. go with the amps you wnat, and the subs you want.. I am not mad at you for having to stick in a budget and do what you can afford. Not all of us are professional bass junkies.. I have a budget on everything i do, that includes having to pay my own entree fee to compete, gas, and everything else.. I dont have stero equipment just given to me by sponcors..

exactly

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

This is SMD people... if people want to run a off brand more power to them.. Not everyone has to run Fi, Re, PowerBass, etc.. everyone can run what they want.. and i dont think anyone here is in the position to tell anyone what they should run and how they should run it.. If he wants to run 8 offf brands let him do so.. THIS IS HIS BUILD.. On a different thread someone said in SPL, it is 80% enclosure and 20% woofer.. so.. As long as he is happy with the way it sounds, and the DB he gets, fucken let it go..

I am the same way.. I Do this for fun, i go out and comepete for fun.. I am not going to go out and buy all this bad ass shit and put myself in debt.. Obviously he has a budget, and he is building what he wants on his budget, unless you are going to donate him money for the woofers and everything QUIT FUCKEN BITCHIN!!!

Keep building your build bass4love, and as long as you are happy, thats all that matters.. go with the amps you wnat, and the subs you want.. I am not mad at you for having to stick in a budget and do what you can afford. Not all of us are professional bass junkies.. I have a budget on everything i do, that includes having to pay my own entree fee to compete, gas, and everything else.. I dont have stero equipment just given to me by sponcors..

I see where you are coming from, i just dont want him to build all this, spend money on the subs, amps, box, etc and then find out this sounds like crap. I mean i am all down for buying up a bunch of low line subs and having fun, but just dont expect the best results. I just bought up 12 of those eDs subs that went on sale, and plan on doing a build with a extra amp and wood, but i dont think that it will be a bangin ass setup. I think what the other guy was saying, is sometimes its better to save your money and buy something that will last. You ever get a really cheap toy when you are a kid.... its a fun toy and all, but after about a couple of hours playing with it breaks, thats normally how these kind of builds go down, if your folks would have just paid the extra couple of bucks, that toy would not have broke, and you would have been happier in the long run. I dont think everybody just is a baller and can go stright out and buy all the big stuff..... i have been into spl for a lil over 5 years now and am just starting to buy things that are nice, it takes time, and you will see this, trust me. So have fun with your build bro, hope all goes well, and in the long run if all else fails, you have experience and that's what will help you later down the line.

x2 man...x2.

most of the reason i've stayed on this forum is that nobody calls you out or puts you down for what you have, or for what questions you ask. who's not to say he'll upgrade speakers and amps and not be able to use the same box? he'll be in luck that way

atleast he will have all the same subs and amps going to it...not like he is mixing 5 diff brands together...

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

See thats what I'm talking bout, I've been waiting on someone like you to respond, i appreciate everything thing you said, I really would love to have some RE, FI, SOLO X, or whatever i just cant see myself spending that much money on those subs but they say if you love something so much you would do anything to get it well I love bass but i'm not about to go get credit cards and shit to get something that has to have payments on, shit if you guys drope 6 and 700 dollars on a sub more power to you, hell you got some extras you wanna let go under 200 hell i might get them.....but other than that I'm sticking to my 8 MTX 4500 and 2 memphis audio pro1000, and I'm going with Audiobahnaholic box design that shit looks wonderful when i get done drumming i'll send you the rest of the stuff thanks!!!

I see where you are coming from, i just dont want him to build all this, spend money on the subs, amps, box, etc and then find out this sounds like crap. I mean i am all down for buying up a bunch of low line subs and having fun, but just dont expect the best results. I just bought up 12 of those eDs subs that went on sale, and plan on doing a build with a extra amp and wood, but i dont think that it will be a bangin ass setup. I think what the other guy was saying, is sometimes its better to save your money and buy something that will last. You ever get a really cheap toy when you are a kid.... its a fun toy and all, but after about a couple of hours playing with it breaks, thats normally how these kind of builds go down, if your folks would have just paid the extra couple of bucks, that toy would not have broke, and you would have been happier in the long run. I dont think everybody just is a baller and can go stright out and buy all the big stuff..... i have been into spl for a lil over 5 years now and am just starting to buy things that are nice, it takes time, and you will see this, trust me. So have fun with your build bro, hope all goes well, and in the long run if all else fails, you have experience and that's what will help you later down the line.

DUDE YOUR TALKING LIKE I'M 14 or something I live on my own!!!

not to hijack anyones topic but kinda the same..:)

in a 2002 ext cab s-10 dose anyone have some basic design that i can put a wall in for a friend. that will hold 6 or 8 12's ported.

i dont have the size so i listed the truck so maybe someone has one to look

any ideas to get started will be great..lol

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

Anything you need hit me up

What more do you need than them!!

Archived