Second Skin Audio

Crazy irregular shaped enclosure

I have an 01 eclipse and i got about 4 cubes out of mine with a square box. Its in there pretty tight but not horrible

Was that before or after sub and port displacement?

'01 Eclipse GT

Obsidian Audio 12's

Hifonics BRZ1700.1d

XS D3400

'Big 3'

My car hates me.

I have an 01 eclipse and i got about 4 cubes out of mine with a square box. Its in there pretty tight but not horrible

Was that before or after sub and port displacement?

not exactly sure what your going for cube wise but you can fit a square box in there about 4 cubes make a fake too baffle to make it contour with the trunk, I personally don't mind the box shape look in my eclipse but then again maybe your not going for cosmetics. Tons more room with PAnels off by the way

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Ahhh, not bad. That box I have sketched up now is gonna be a pain in the ass to put together. I think I'm gonna re-measure tomorrow and try to make it more square.

'01 Eclipse GT

Obsidian Audio 12's

Hifonics BRZ1700.1d

XS D3400

'Big 3'

My car hates me.

Ahhh, not bad. That box I have sketched up now is gonna be a pain in the ass to put together. I think I'm gonna re-measure tomorrow and try to make it more square.

About six or so cubes with no panels if your for that I kept mine and went with a 12 lol

Check out my build log:

Sorry Im kind of a noob, but what do you mean by a baffle? Is that just like a part of the box that sticks off to help hold it in the shape of the trunk?

'01 Eclipse GT

Obsidian Audio 12's

Hifonics BRZ1700.1d

XS D3400

'Big 3'

My car hates me.

And I didnt even think about taking the panels off, I'm definitely gonna do that. Thanks

Anytime Tons more room just doesn't look. Very clean but if your good with fabricating beauty walls and stuff sure it could work out... Also dunno if your carpet moves on you but mine did was a pain so I layer down new carpet with a thick plywood boar under it for support for the box rather than just the cardboard piece holding up the trunk

Check out my build log:

There wasnt even carpet or anything except a spare tire in the trunk when i got the car, right now i just have a piece of mdf that i cut to fit thrown in there. works for me.

'01 Eclipse GT

Obsidian Audio 12's

Hifonics BRZ1700.1d

XS D3400

'Big 3'

My car hates me.