West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

:lol: i pick contributing to minors

there fun to watch :lol::lol::lol::blink::lol::lol:

What you think Im some kinda Snicth B-zo....?

I got My I-D, Ill bring My own drank than.... I dont need To help your team...I was just being cool...Thatll get ANOTHER car On YOUR team In the Lanes Agaisnt mine.... But yoy still see me helping him get his car in The lanes...

You guys Will see My In laughlin In the Bars and Gamblin My ass away...

And For people On my team Cant do 150 class....

and I know Christian Might This year....

but i see he Already Has told everybody WHat i asked And beats Around the Bush instead of telling me No....

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

but i see he Already Has told everybody WHat i asked And beats Around the Bush instead of telling me No....

Sup Elvis, me and James ( GOT FI ) are running a team for SPL max cup. Good luck on your new build, it's should be slammin.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Quick question am I allowed to just run my mids for the 129 and 39 classes?

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Team Hell I do all my stuff by myself.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Kimo if I can get the stuff approved in time you gonna be ready to RE-load that box?

thats all you had to say...

i just need a team mate....

really no one in sac is down???

here is a lil tid bit i think we got it worked out to were the spl max will stay mostly in the bay

fresno and gilroy/watsonvill should be the only 2 show far from you guys

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Kimo if I can get the stuff approved in time you gonna be ready to RE-load that box?

LOL........ here I was trying to keep everything on the DL. Yeah I'll have the tools and the guys ready to reload the whole truck at the show. 4 channel too?

What you think Im some kinda Snicth B-zo....?

I got My I-D, Ill bring My own drank than.... I dont need To help your team...I was just being cool...Thatll get ANOTHER car On YOUR team In the Lanes Agaisnt mine.... But yoy still see me helping him get his car in The lanes...

You guys Will see My In laughlin In the Bars and Gamblin My ass away...

And For people On my team Cant do 150 class....

its called a joke son. dont get your panties in a bunch. might make you bust out.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived