West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

And I love it when b and kingsuv go at it on the fourms the sarcasime and smart ass levels go off the chart to funny

Yeah it's cool that B and I can poke fun at each other without getting all butthurt like some people can. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Oh its on like donky Kong ill get new tires for the truck this weekend and slap the dd's in on Sunday Saturday will be all G14

Talking about G14 where were you guys on Sun? i could of used your help, if we are going to LA i need to stop Production. This thing is crazy, he says it's all mine to play with what ever i want, so i'm going to need some help one of these days,

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Talking about G14 where were you guys on Sun? i could of used your help, if we are going to LA i need to stop Production. This thing is crazy, he says it's all mine to play with what ever i want, so i'm going to need some help one of these days,

I was at home. Taking care of the puppy and washing clothes. I got your message this morning. I didn't think you were gonna go with the weather and all.

Hopefully LOLO will be able to kick with MALIA in a week or two.

What is Joey talking about playing with what?

Whatcha need Joey um down it is a good idea for the DBtrooper to go

It's not the DbTrooper, it's another G14 build i'm doing it's an Astro Van! Don't worry it'd not a BassRacer. SS 3/4 :blink:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

It's not the DbTrooper, it's another G14 build i'm doing it's an Astro Van! Don't worry it'd not a BassRacer. SS 3/4 :blink:

RUT ROE RAGGY :blink::blink: :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived