West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

I'm tellin you I will love for my dd's to eat black sin in death match I gotta a pretty box 2

Shit in a lil bit more time my truck wants to death match the intgra to

Bluff has been called

Your not scurred of 10's are you? You got 2 12's one amp I got 2 10's one amp you should have an advantage

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I'm tellin you I will love for my dd's to eat black sin in death match I gotta a pretty box 2

Bluff has been called

Your not scurred of 10's are you? You got 2 12's one amp I got 2 10's one amp you should have an advantage

wow he's really callin you out. take it christian. better try and make that a 5-1 record ........or a 4-2 anything is possible

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Bluff has been called

Your not

BLKSIN OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRISTIAN OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::lol:

BLKSIN is an SQ set up that was built for 139.9 all day, not some SPL machine.

Once I get my acura in shape, we will see how many of you want that deathmatch.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

wow..........come on guys, were family here. if alpine is calling out the interga, shit.............................he might have something huge under his sleeve. :o

i would love to deathmatch anyone of the team bassick members, but im not driven to lake parris for a easy battle. :lol:

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

wow..........come on guys, were family here. if alpine is calling out the interga, shit.............................he might have something huge under his sleeve. :o

i would love to deathmatch anyone of the team bassick members, but im not driven to lake parris for a easy battle. :lol:

Ha ha ha that's almost funny only problem I know everything in your car and what numbers it does pick a bassick member or car and its on!

Don't even trip lil brotha, that's just Alpine trying to piss off Christian to get him to go to LA. I don't think it's working oh well we will see you guys at the next one that's all. :)

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Ha ha ha that's almost funny only problem I know everything in your car and what numbers it does pick a bassick member or car and its on!

you are right about that. my sig says it all and christian might have told you my #'s, but who out of your crew can hold a 146db's all day. :unsure:

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Me Joey Brandon Andre kimo should shortly lol ya ge knows I'm just messin with him

Hope you make it to the next one

meaning your 146 all day has to stay together this time no broken subs or burnt up amps hehehe

And my car needs to stay together to and not break down infront of the show thanks again for the help at ar

Archived