Second Skin Audio

well if I get the sd12's, what amp would you guys recommend? I've been looking and the Kenwood KAC-9105D caught my eye.

Don't buy a kenwood 9105d. i own one, its regulated to 900rms even though it will do 1 ohm it still only does 900 at 2 or 1. Plus it "accepts" 4ga wire but they don't give you good power connectors to hook that size wire too. Don't get me wrong, It's a good stable amp and does fine for me. But if you want to get those subs you will want something better.

Edited by strangeduck

well if I get the sd12's, what amp would you guys recommend? I've been looking and the Kenwood KAC-9105D caught my eye.

Don't buy a kenwood 9105d. i own one, its regulated to 900rms even though it will do 1 ohm it still only does 900 at 2 or 1. Plus it "accepts" 4ga wire but they don't give you good power connectors to hook that size wire too. Don't get me wrong, It's a good stable amp and does fine for me. But if you want to get those subs you will want something better.

Well, it's like I've said before, I'm on a budget, if you can find me a better amp for the same price or less it would be much appreciated, but for now this is what I'm sticking with, and it's not like I plan on keeping it, like we all do, we sell our old stuff to get bigger stuff, this is just what I'm starting out with.

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

Well, it's like I've said before, I'm on a budget, if you can find me a better amp for the same price or less it would be much appreciated, but for now this is what I'm sticking with, and it's not like I plan on keeping it, like we all do, we sell our old stuff to get bigger stuff, this is just what I'm starting out with.

Well, when you decide to sell maybe i will buy it and strap them or something.

If your doing budget go for a brutus

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine