Jump to content

Somebody help me real quick!


BEEMDUB

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so my 4 channel should be coming today and I just realized my h/u only has two preouts ..front and rear/sub ..my sub amp is hooked up too the rear/sub so how should I connect the 4 channel? get a splitter and run the rear to the rear/sub? prolly sounds like a dumb question I'm just double checkin though

Posted

Yep. Y-splitters.

Could I split them right at the amp in the amp off the sub amp rca so I don't have to run another long rca for the 4 channel?

Posted

Yes.

Get the splitter with two male ends and put that in the amp. You shouldn't have to run another rca wire.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

Nooooo...

That has two female ends, you want two male ends.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1446 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...