tejarillo

2003 yukon denali with bose amp integration

18 posts in this topic

So i want to install an amp in my friends yukon denali and it has bose premium sound and i want ti keep it stock but i cant find any integration units that say the specific model and year and that are compatible with bose so if u guys have any experience with them just point me in the right direction

Pac sells something to retain the factory amp when installing a aftermarket head unit.

if i'm not mistaken, the escalade harness from pac was like ~$130-160. But yes, they do sell them. You could probably just enter your car into the crutchfield car selector and find it fairly easily.

Well none of them says that they are compatible with a 2003 yukon denali with bose premium sound or if any of you guys know what wires to splice right after the stock amp to install a regular inline converter

You'll want the GMOS-04 wiring harness. The head unit you go to install will need two sets of RCA outs for front and rear, and it he wants subs a third set. It will be able to integrate no problem at all.

Edited by JasonJones

This could work but im planing on leaving the stock head unit in i just need like a line output converter thats has rcas for an amp that im installing

So i installed the line output converter that i got at walmart and i hook it up the two front speakers and i am barely getting the subs to move idk if i did something wrong or if the output converter is low quality can any help me im installing it a in a 2003 yukon denali with bose premium sound

You need to get a better LOC. I recommend the Axxess one. Also you tapped into the front drivers side positive and negative? And you got the midrange factory wiring right?

The Bose system has filters on it from the factory. If you tapped into speaker outputs then you won't get any bass because it is filtered out. You need to take off the side panel in the back and tap into the sub output.

My friend had the exact truck and I made the same mistake first time I installed equipment.