So it appears that my DD1 CD has been damaged and I was wondering if anyone could give me a download link to Track 5.

(40Hz -10dB)

Thanks.

They are on the Damore engineering website I believe

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Just curious, what kind of radio do you have? The CD for my CC-1 wouldn't work in my truck in a Clarion radio but works fine in my Blazer. I thought it was the CD but maybe it's the radio. :unknw:

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

• 1 year later...

I don't have a computer only a tablet and the link given at the d`amore web site will not download on my tablet! I keep pressing "download" and nothing happens is there any where else I can get these tracks? I don't use cd's in my car and I want to put the tracks on a thumb drive like I do with my music.

I don't have a computer only a tablet and the link given at the d`amore web site will not download on my tablet! I keep pressing "download" and nothing happens is there any where else I can get these tracks? I don't use cd's in my car and I want to put the tracks on a thumb drive like I do with my music.

Download them on your computer then transferred them to your tablet

Download them on your computer then transferred them to your tablet

I don't own a computer. I never felt the need to get a computer when my tablet does everything I would need a computer for, except download the dd1 test tracks.