Yea. Jl Audio needs some sort of price drop. I know my boss was excited to become an dealer of JL audio. But, we do not sell there subs or amps. Just reg speakers. To expensive. And yea the brands I see a lot on here are cheaper and to me a lot better in its ways.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

honestly it really is the price. the only reason im running my JL XD is because i got it for 50% off. which puts it about same price range as other 4 channels with like power. i used to run a JL sub amp too. awesome product sounded great. just when i wanted to upgrade, it was too expensive to go bigger for what i got. better stuff for half the price. lower price and then you may have something.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

No offense to you, your shop, or the brands you carry. But jl is for the don't knows. The do knows, like us, know that we can get the same woofer, if not better, for a quarter of the price. Don't get me wrong, ive heard the w7, it's an awesome woofer, but I'd rather get kicked in the nuts by Santa Claus before I pay that ungodly retail price.

couldnt agree with the c-fizz more...

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

No offense to you, your shop, or the brands you carry. But jl is for the don't knows. The do knows, like us, know that we can get the same woofer, if not better, for a quarter of the price. Don't get me wrong, ive heard the w7, it's an awesome woofer, but I'd rather get kicked in the nuts by Santa Claus before I pay that ungodly retail price.

couldnt agree with the c-fizz more...

Yea. I knew someone would say something along this lines. Jl thinks with there technology they have is better then others. Suming up what they say at there product trainings. Like c-fizz said the do knows, know you can get the same to better product for half the cost. I think its funny how the training meetings go for Jl. I always have a good laugh at em.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.