A Suburban A Warhorse and a Pair of SMDeez

:wub:

You attention to detail is impeccable sir. Next time I'm in SA area I'll look you up for a demo if that's cool.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Box is looking damn good! You gunna bring it to Texas showdown?

Thanks bro. Unfortunately at the rate that I'm going I'll be lucky to have this done for Heat Wave in Austin. :\ As soon as it's done I'll plan for a show in Houston for sho. :D

dat ass :whip:

Oh my! :blushing: Thanks for noticing. :D

:wub:

You attention to detail is impeccable sir. Next time I'm in SA area I'll look you up for a demo if that's cool.

Thank you good sir. Men of taste have to stick together. Shoot a PM when you in the neighborhood next time. It'd be my honor to demo. :D

Yeah, sometimes I'm in New Braunsfels on business. Will be worth the drive. Giggity :)

Even better. I live on the north side of San Antonio. Right on the tippi top just a stones throw off of 35. :)

With the box taking shape here are some pics of the inside being painted. First and foremost, a little test fit in the vehicle. He, he.

DSC04419.jpg

Now some paint shots.

DSC04428.jpg

DSC04429.jpg

DSC04433.jpg

A nice a sharp 45. Don't cut yourself. :P

DSC04435.jpg

I spread a thin layer of wood glue on the beveled edges to keep them from soaking up too much paint and swelling up on me.

DSC04438.jpg

With the inside fully painted I mounted the sub rings before adding on the bottom of the box.

DSC04453.jpg

I pre-painted the bottom of the box before assembling it on. This keeps me from having to work in the small confines of the box. :)

DSC04484.jpg

The final product.

DSC04488.jpg

Up next a little carpeting action. :D

Looks amazing. Very clean wood working. Make a vid on how to use teh router like u did for the plexi! I suck at the router

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived