Mechman Alternators

all im running is 1 15"inch FI BL and hifi brutuz 1700.1d no big 3 yet waitin for wire to come in mail the lowest it drops is 11.9 on big bassin songs the alt i have is 105amps and i have the duralast platinum agm battery, i want to get a new alt but not sure about another battery im somewhat new to audio game well electrical wise would just like to know what all ill need to keep my voltage from droppin low the hightest my volts are 13.5 and whn jammin some rick ross or jeezy or gucci goes down to 11.9 so then ill have to turn it down but the battery catches up quick to 13ish.... going to add another amp for mids and highs and by next year adding another 15 ... the amp i have can handle up to 18volts but dont think i need that much... ill try to post a vid later to day after work ..oh and one more thing im just going off of what my volt meter says on my dash board i dont have a separate one yet

You need to do the REAL big 3.

Add 1/0 cables directly from your alternator to your primary battery for both charge and ground. Don't ground the alternator to the chassis or engine, ground it to the battery.

Ground your battery to the chassis with 1/0 cable.

Your alternator is not producing enough power to maintain battery voltage, your vehicle will need 40-80a to maintain operation, not leaving much for audio power. I would recommend a high output alternator, around 200a, and an additional battery.

is there a diagram to show how to do it not the big 3 but how to for the alternator..... thats what i was shootin for was the 200a alt that the site recommends just need to save a lil more money for the alternator then it's a done deal,should i wait to do the big 3 until i get my alt? thanks for the fast reply bro

I think that there is one on the mechman website.. I think that is where I got mine from.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.