UPS guy stopped by - Spy Pics (IS-F woofers)

^sdeyoung

You do realize fi/aa makes the parts for SSA so to say the havoc looks like any of their woofers is false. It should be the SSAs look like the havoc, and the havoc isn't a new sub. It's been around for a while

I understand the havoc has been around awhile. But it was always a multi slug motor until recently when they changed it to a single slug. Making it look like an Xcon which has always been a single slug motor.

16574c3b-6f58-4a1b-9d20-bc84095d0449_zps5dacca75.jpg

why cant we ever just see some shit and comment on how nice it is b4 we start saying who copied who and shit. who cares shits gonna be loud ya! :D

That's absolutely too much to ask for, kind of like world peace.. ya know? it will never happen lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Bad ass Steve. 165 members, 1003 guests, 3 anonymous users

Looks like 1003 people need to quit creepin' and join already.

This is gonna be sick. I was wondering when you were gonna stop stock stereo jammin' in that thing. I guess you just had to work your way around to it? :lol2:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

SMD Jr, probably 10s and 12s. :lol::)

It could be a whole family!

18- Papa

15- Mama

12- Junior

10- Baby

Not sure what an 8 would be, though.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

question though, what's up with the leads? that doesn't look very healthy

Yeah looks like they'll be slapping around everywhere, stitching them to the spider yourself?

actually they wont do much slapping, if anything, to me they seem stretched out and could use some slack.

with 60mm of linear travel (30mm xmax) I think it could rip them and or cause slap. does it have the little cushions on the cone like some drivers do with leads like that?

other than that its a very good looking driver, the crinkle coat looks good and the blacked out plates. Looks like zcon with a bigger bumped bottom plate. What's a rough guesstimate on weight?

i will let the engineers at AA worry about if it is going to do damage or if it needs the little cushions. Oh, and sorry but the zcon looks like the Havoc not the other way around. :)

damn man, drinkin that haterade

its true, how is that hating? And whats your problem? Nevermind, don't answer that. I already know what it is....speaking of haterade. LOL

the man just asked a question.... he asked if there were pads on there.

and i just said i would let the engineers decide if they needed pads. I just got the f#ckin things, i dont have the answers yet. Are you done now? smh

LMFAO DAMN get 'em

damn this is gunna be an interesting build for sure!!! cant wait to see!!!!

:popcorn:

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Mids and highs planned:

2 Rockford Pro-8" midbass (kick panels)

2 Rockford T5 6.5" Midrange (doors)

2 Rockford T5 1" tweets (doors)

i can't decide if i want another set of T5's for the rear doors or if i want to just disable them completely and go all front stage (with exception of the subs).

more to come as i figure it out myself.

i think that's code for wall :peepwall:

not likely in an IS-F. Sorry bout that LOL!!

although i AM in the market for a big vehicle such as a van so i can go BIG....REAL big. Someday!!

I know a little bit about van! Well I think I do! :)