2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...

^^^ highly underachiever.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

It was but we were all tried to get banned. I got banned on 3 accounts lol

Yeah, I noticed. lol.

But the start of the banning with snoop was goofy. They just got all power hungry when they banned him and then mods talking about getting rid of the car audio section was childish. But it's still there. Oh well. :)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

I didn't have a ton of time today with my graduation but I did get my passenger door outer skin deadened before I ran out of deadener. I am planning on ordering one of the B-stock packs of Damplifier pro tomorrow. Probably about 30 ft2 or so. I'm not sure how much it will cover but I figure I can finish my doors and rear quarters before slamology. I think I may try to lower the car and finish the LED/HID conversion, and re-tint the car before Slamology. Boy am I getting adventurous haha

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

Are you going to get coilovers or lowering springs?

I've been looking at aem lowering springs for my car, it's a .1" drop in the back and .9" in the front. Haha it wont be a noticeable drop but it might even out my car better with weight in the back.

But your car is deffinatly worth putting coilovers on, mine isnt.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Are you going to get coilovers or lowering springs?

I've been looking at aem lowering springs for my car, it's a .1" drop in the back and .9" in the front. Haha it wont be a noticeable drop but it might even out my car better with weight in the back.

But your car is deffinatly worth putting coilovers on, mine isnt.

Well I'm actually debating that right now. I was going to use Pedders 35 mm drop springs front and 20 mm drop springs rear with Pedders comfort shocks & struts. But that is about $930. BC coilovers for my car are about $1000. For $70 more having coilovers would be awesome. So I could ride nice and low during the summer months but when I put my snow tires on raise the coilovers for more clearance. Plus my dad offered somewhat as a graduation gift/ general maintenance on the car to put new shocks on it. I am going to see how he feels about me paying the difference in cost in order to get the coilovers. It would definately solve the issue of the rear sitting lower than the front.

Check Out my build log

I have heard of guys getting fuel tanks from Holden in australia and relocating the tank to underneath like the Holden manaros. I have one sundown sa12 on a rockford fosgate power 1000 limited edition 25 to life 5 channel amp. I'm running the pioneer premier prs720 components in the front and pioneer d series 6 3/4 coaxials in the rear seat side panels. The sub channel on the rf amp is 700@2 ohm and 950@1 ohm. I ran the sa with a diamond d6 12 @1 ohm and I had a shit load of bass in the cabin with the rear subs still installed. The factory amp is not on but I left the subs in there. I think you will find that if you remove those speakers from the rear shelf you'll have a lot of bass in the cabin. My gto is a 2006 but they are the same pretty much. I only deadened my doors, I haven't done the trunk yet. I'm running everything off a jvc arsenal in dash video and it sounds pretty damn good. I will be getting two sundown e12's and running them @2 ohm off the rf amp for better efficiency. The sa takes to much power to move so I'm switching to more efficient subs for the power I'm running. I'm curious where your going to mount your tweeters. I surface mounted mine to right at the map pocket on the doors. It was the only place I could find for my size of tweeters without having custom speaker pods built for the doors. I will be watching your build closely to see out it turns out and see what tricks you come up with that I could copy.lol I'm all in for this one.

I hated the factory blaupunkt system. I only put up with it for a short time. I had to modify the crap out of the front speaker pods that the factory put in. My mids are 6 3/4 and the motors on the prs720's are huge. I'm not a spl guy, I'm in it for the sound quality. Loud and clean. I have the smokers package and I had thought about putting a volt meter there also. The same stinger meter you got infact. I ran my Rockford fosgate 1/0 through the right side just behind the wheel well. It was a straight shot from the battery. Also I don't know if it helps but the factory alternates puts out 140 amps so I didn't have to upgrade it, I put a stinger sp69 battery in and the fixed my light dim. My car has the suspension sag pretty bad. I want to go with the pedders zero drop kit and put Monroe max air, air shocks on it to help out with the sagging ass. I've gone through way to many tires and it just pisses me off that gm won't do anything for the suspension issues. I have 112,000 miles on my car, I'm the original owner. Still running on all the original components, belts, clutch, plugs and wires. I've only replaced the front brake pads. Gas tires and oil is all I've done to it. Just like the intials gto. Can't wait to see you finish it.

Awesome to hear from you James. I love the BOM cars. Sounds like you have pretty solid set up in your car. I think I am going to go with BC racing coilovers for my car to help the sag. Or atleast adjust the front to the same low level.

Check Out my build log

A little update. I got my led license plate bulbs in and their insanely bright. I also ordered my HID's I went with DDM tuning 35 watt 6000k. I will be ordering my fogs in the morning I am going to use these led's : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380335391454#ht_7536wt_952. Having those will complete the exterior lighting conversion on the car.

Check Out my build log

Archived