Jump to content

2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...


Recommended Posts

Posted

What were you planning on changing it to

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Posted

I decided to take some pictures of my car last night with my digital camera. I know they aren't great but still better than cell phone pictures

7978565891_425a949cae_b.jpg

7978565667_d13456626a_b.jpg

7978566910_3b9b9cdbba_b.jpg

sweet goat man

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Other fun update:

My brother has a 2004 GTO also and I will be doing a sub install when I return home from college.

What his plan is.

Sub: American Bass XFL 1222

Amp: Audiopipe 1500 watt mini amp

wire: Knu Konceptz OFC 4 gauge amp wiring kit

Damplifier Pro on the license plate maybe trunk lid also.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz


Check Out my build log


Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny


  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 547 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...