2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...

how much it costed ur brother to relocate the tank ? and how big it is lol

My brother didn't relocate his... I know I have seen several racecars with fuel cells in the spare tire well area but I'd assume that's a few grand. To me being loud isn't worth that... Having a car that is fast, performs well and turns heads for a good reason is infinitely better than something that is has a loud ass stereo. I guess I've just grown out of the phase of loving bass, I still appreciate good sound that is quiet or loud but just straight bass doesn't do anything for me. If I didn't have to change my rear suspension around I would gladly drop the stereo down to a single 12 on a 1500 or 2k with maybe one rear battery. But for now I'll leave it be for a little while longer

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

• 1 month later...

I haven't updated this in a little while. I have had some more pictures taken. I absolutely love having a brother who's into photography. I was planning to buy a Holden Monaro CV8Z bumper until the deal fell through. So I decided to get a Awespeed otrcai for my car. It was cheaper to get one in white so I am going to plastidip it red along with my strut bar, radiator shroud, and part of my fuel rail covers. Here are some pictures of it recently.

10008983223_97b981673a_c.jpg

10009022364_32d4d914e2_c.jpg

10009156755_8f6e2163bb_c.jpg

10238830766_5b1706e439_c.jpg

10238816816_75847a1e34_c.jpg

Check Out my build log

• 2 weeks later...

I had no idea someone recorded that. I lost by a few car lengths. But I hooked up from the line as where Denny's car spun tires for a good bit. My car is all stock except for the old rusted out flow master cat back exhaust. We will race again Denny just as soon as I get some of my mods done.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

• 2 months later...

Long time no updates... Well I have a big plan in the works... some audio is involved as well so I figured I'd keep you all posted... I have been emailing bagriders back and forth planning out an air ride set up for my car being that only k-sport makes one and they only have front back management and I am planning to have front back side side management for better performance. We have sorted out 95% of the planning on the build and my stereo is now for sale to cover some of the costs. I am holding on to my Zapco, headunit, components, and one rear battery everything else is for sale. I am planning to use Autopilot V2 managemet, Universal Air Aero sport front bags and Air house 2 rear bags, and either dual Viair 444c or 380c compressors. And now to the audio part.... I am planning to use an Audiopipe apsm-1300 or 1500 running 2 6.5s in the rear shelf where my factory 6.5" subs were. It will be a true infinite baffle set up with the entire rear shelf and back wall sealed up. The only audio parts shown in the set up will be my infinity tweeters in my sail panels and my headunit. I plan to hide my amps, and battery in the spare tire well to center the weight. Most likely my air management module will also be in my spare tire well. My tank and compressors will be mounted in the corners of the trunk with the tank mounted either to the fuel tank's cage/brace or mounted to the floor. On top of all the air plans for 2014 I also am going to have the car tuned by VIP automotive in Louisville because I believe the owner/tuner is one of the best in the area. I also plan to have my BBS's widened as much as I can possibly clear. Most like 11.5s or 12s in the rear and 9.5s or 10s in the front.

Oh and my brother's car is finally on coilovers and we will be rolling the fenders to clear his new wheels this coming weekend. I don't want to reveal anything on his car but I will just say this #ssrgang

Check Out my build log

• 1 month later...
A big thanks goes to Mike at Bag Riders for all the help he gave me in putting this air set up together. I placed my order for my air stuff, so it should be on its way this week. I will keep everything updated. If I can hold myself back in order to keep my studies strong I will put off running the lines and installing the bags until my spring break as well as keep my BBS's out of the elements so they stay looking nice for Water By the Bridge. But I should be starting into the work on my trunk set up this week.

Check Out my build log

Archived