GTOguy Posted January 8, 2016 Author Report Posted January 8, 2016 What tailights are those? Ive never seen those before on a gto. they are VT commodore full clear tail lights. They are honestly one of my favorite purchases this past year. 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
stevog Posted January 8, 2016 Report Posted January 8, 2016 They look pretty cool never seen those before.
GTOguy Posted January 8, 2016 Author Report Posted January 8, 2016 They look pretty cool never seen those before. thanks. I think there are only 2 sets in the country. I think one of the swedish guys with a GTO who posts on the fb pages has them too. I had to merge the wiring harnesses and stuff to make them work, I went to led everything in the tail lights also which looks really nice 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.