The Rodeo: 4 Zv4 15s: 6th Order: 4 SAZ 3500s: Small Updates pg 39

Pulled the mechman out today to send it in for repairs and put the stock alt back in. I have to say it is nice to see 14.x on my volt meter instead of 12.x all day but its funny I forgot how easily my voltage drops with this tiny 60 amp peak stock piece.

Also, I have yet to meter again after adding the team sticker but it has to gain me at least 3 dbs :) lol

Team NorthWestSPL

• 2 months later...

Well a few updates here...I got my repaired Mechman alt back installed on December 31st. Slammed on the system all afternoon and loved it. It was the first time I had heard the system with my new amp and the alt working properly, it is violent as hell! haha

Then I woke up the next morning on the first day of 2013 hung over to this...

IMAG0271.jpg

IMAG0272.jpg

Luckily, they didnt take anything except for the ipod from the glove box and damaged nothing but the drivers window they smashed to get inside. I can only imagine their reaction when they got inside, I don't think they had any idea there was this kind of system in there lol.

$220 later the window is replaced and fresh tint is applied. As soon as I can roll the windows down and I get a new Ipod, I'll be getting some videos up.

Team NorthWestSPL

Love your truck, man! And that really sucks about the thieves! I'm trying to keep my stuff as invisible as possible in my truck to keep people walking by from noticing what I have. On another note, are you planning on going to the Spokane show in March? I'd love to get a demo of this thing!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Thanks! Same here, I would have thought parking in a locked garage would help but there have been a string of break-ins and robberies here in the area recently and my apartment complex so i am guessing they just stole some ones garage key. Locks have been changed now though so things should be okay.

But yeah I plan to be at every show I can this year, so i should be there. Depending on how things go though I might be running my rebuild by then so we will see! If you are close enough we could always meet up another time to exchange demos if ya want

Team NorthWestSPL

Nice build!

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

Thanks! Same here, I would have thought parking in a locked garage would help but there have been a string of break-ins and robberies here in the area recently and my apartment complex so i am guessing they just stole some ones garage key. Locks have been changed now though so things should be okay.

But yeah I plan to be at every show I can this year, so i should be there. Depending on how things go though I might be running my rebuild by then so we will see! If you are close enough we could always meet up another time to exchange demos if ya want

I feel pretty lucky to be out in a small town (Carnation/Duvall) so I'm not too worried about a break in while Im home. If you're ever in the Bellevue area, go ahead and shoot me a pm! I'm there everyday for school til about noon.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Archived